GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES ADMINISTRATION
APPLICATION CIRCUMSTANCES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
ANKARA UNIVERSITY MASTER PROGRAMME ACADEMIC YEAR REGULATIONS
- For foreign students who would like to enter Master Programmes, GPA should be at least 2.00 and for the ones who would like to enter Doctorate programmes, GPA should be at least 2.75.
- Foreign students who are graduated from international universities have to take a Turkish language exam from Turkish and Foreign Languages Research and Application Center (TÖMER) and should be successful.
- Foreign students who would like to apply Doctorate Programmes have to take ÜDS/KPDS/YDS exam (English, French, German or any langauge except that their native language) and should have at least 55 score or have to take any other language exam accepted by Interuniversity Committee and have a score equivalent to 55.
- Foreign students who are educated in Turkey do not need to take TÖMER Turkish Language exam.
- Foreign students also have to enter to ALES exam but it is not necessary to have a score. Students are just responsible to bring the exam result documents to Graduate School of Social Sciences. For ALES exam information: www.osym.gov.tr